HPSI Portable swing frame
The HPSI model portable swing frame is ideal for taking it along on vacations, outings, or visits.
Holds up to 325 lbs. One piece legs (101 inches long for the 7½ foot stand height) to have an extra sturdy swing frame for intense professional use. The frame is still easily moved from room to room or even from school to school.
Features of the HPSI:
- Takes just minutes to assemble
- Fits in almost any room (uses 8.5 x 8.5 feet floor space)
- Made of solid steel to last a life time
- Baked on indoor-outdoor powder coat (plastic) finish
- No cross bars to trip over, so four sided access to the swingee
- Rubber-tipped feet
- Two of our innovative and silent Smooth Swingin’ Rope Hangers
- Plus a smooth 360 degee rotation center swivel (ball bearing) for spinning
- Includes all necessary hardware for immediate use
Buy with complete confidence; if you are not satisfied, return any product within 30 days of receipt for full refund or exchange.
Pack item(s) well and include your name, the name of your organization (if applicable), and a copy of the original packing slip or invoice.
Return shipping expenses are to be paid by the customer, and items being returned must arrive in good and saleable condition within 30 days of return authorization.
If you receive defective or wrong merchandise due to our error, we will pay for the return shipping expense.
Three Year Limited Warranty on all swing frames
Take a Swing’s swing frames are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) full years from date of shipment.
Any such defect will be repaired, or the product replaced, at our option.
You must contact us for a return authorization before sending us any equipment for repair. We cannot accept delivery of any materials without a return authorization.
All equipment will wear with use and no guarantee is made against normal deterioration.
Handle all equipment with care and do not leave swings outside in the weather.
Please inspect all equipment, fittings, and support systems to guard against injury.
Any alteration of equipment or use of equipment in non-recommended fashion voids all warranties.