Wall mounted, quick access swing holder.
The multi-purpose room Swing-Swing is a new concept in therapy swings providing users with an extremely sturdy swing frame (able to support up to 350 lbs) that can virtually disappear leaving the room open for other uses. This space saving swing frame is effortlessly taken up or down in about a minute and can be used in rooms as narrow as 10 × 16 feet and attaches to any wall at least 8 feet high.
The Swing-Swing comes as a complete package including attaching clips, swivel, and our innovative Smooth Swingin’ Rope Hangers. Our SWING-SWING can support a 350 lb person and is perfect for a multi-purpose room.
The Swing-Swing concept can be extremely useful for:
- Therapists without a lot of space but using Sensory Integration as one of their primary therapies. They will find the Swing-Swing’s space saving design extremely convenient freeing up their limited area for a variety of uses. Speech or music therapists and interactive metronome therapists often use Sensory Integration in their sessions.
- Parents who don’t have a primary sensory room or who prefer to have their children swinging away in a family-room setting with everyone close by. Busy moms and siblings will love our silent Smooth Swingin’ Rope Hangers and will find the Swing-Swing extremely easy to set up and use. For a parent to have an immediate calming therapy for their tension filled child provides peace of mind and household.
- Schools will find the Swing-Swing perfect for their sp/ed in-classroom therapy space. It will also make multi-purpose rooms that are used for music, phys/ed, etcetera even more useful. The cost and space effectiveness of this sturdy swing frame gives teachers a valuable tool for dealing with many potentially disruptive classroom issues. Happily, schools are now starting to use sensory rooms instead of ‘time out’ rooms for their children who need it.
The Swing-Swing comes as four basic components:
- the 6 foot swing arm
- the steel swing arm receiver (attaches to the wall plate)
- the plywood wall plate 8″ × 30″(attaches to the wall), and
- the two 8½ foot legs
The legs footprint is 9½ feet × 9 feet. That is: they touch the floor 9½ feet from the wall and 9 feet from each other.
Swing-Swing Frame only
Includes frame (72 inches), with a pair of regular Attachment Spring Clips, a Swivel, and a pair of Smooth Swingin’ Rope Hangers.
Three Year Limited Warranty on all swing frames
Take a Swing’s swing frames are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) full years from date of shipment. Any such defect will be repaired, or the product replaced, at our option.
You must contact us for a return authorization before sending us any equipment for repair. We cannot accept delivery of any materials without a return authorization.
All equipment will wear with use and no guarantee is made against normal deterioration.
Handle all equipment with care and do not leave swings outside in the weather.
Please inspect all equipment, fittings, and support systems to guard against injury.
Any alteration of equipment or use of equipment in non-recommended fashion voids all warranties.
Buy with complete confidence; if you are not satisfied, return any product within 30 days of receipt for full refund or exchange.
Pack item(s) well and include your name, the name of your organization (if applicable), and a copy of the original packing slip or invoice.
Return shipping expenses are to be paid by the customer, and items being returned must arrive in good and saleable condition within 30 days of return authorization.
If you receive defective or wrong merchandise due to our error, we will pay for the return shipping expense.